1512 is a rescue pumper, equiped to respond to fires as well as motor vehicle collisions where rescue/extrication is required.
- Custom Marion Rescue/Pumper
- Front bumper extension with hosewell / 150′ of 1 1/5″ fire hose.
- Waterous 1500GPM two stage pump with 12 discharge locations.
- FoamPro model 2001 foam systems plumbed to the speedlays.
- Two hosewells mounted one on each side of the body.
- 750 gallon polypropylene water tank with an integral 50 gallon foam tank.
- Roll up compartment doors.
- Three SCBA bottle compartments in the real wheel wells.
- Harrison 20kW hydraulic generator with a remote start switch mounted on the pump operator’s panel.
- Will-Burt Powerlite 6,000 watt light tower mounted on the cab roof.
- Two Hannay hydraulic reels.
- Hydraulic ladder rack mounted on the curbside with storage for three ladders and suction hose.
- Spartan Gladiator chassis
- Detroit Series Series 60 425 HP engine / Allison automatic transmission.