1511 is an engine used to suppress fires. This truck is housed at our Jacksonville Rd Fire Station #2.
- 2009 Spartan in a Marion Body
1512 is a rescue pumper, equiped to respond to fires as well as motor vehicle collisions where rescue/extrication is required.
- Custom Marion Rescue/Pumper
1513 is an pumper / tanker. It is our primary response vehicle for airport emergencies and is part of a county-wide "tanker task force". A tanker provides the ability to shuttle water to areas where fire hydrants are not available.
1521 is an 100′ ladder / tower. This truck is primarily used for fire-suppression in multi-story, high-occupancy, or commercial structures.
- Spartan ERV Mid Mount Tower Ladder
- 250 Gallon Water Tank
- 2000GPM single stage Hale Pump
- 100′ aerial platform
1541 is a rescue truck suited for vehicle and structural rescue responses as well as the primary response unit for RIT.
- 2014 Spartan Gladiator Chassis
- 19′ Marion Walk-In Aluminum Body
- Full Hurst Complement with 6 preconnected tools